Extra Buttons Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been developed to ensure that you don’t have to break sweat again when wanting to make use of any of those buttons for the purpose of Redstone contraption. It is one mod which you will find important and difficult to do without once you get the hang of how to put it to good use in your world. Most players in the world of minecraft have problem when it comes to disguising buttons for Redstone contraption. If you happen to be one of such persons then don’t fail to check out this mod as it can really be of great help to you in your adventure.
The button features which this mod comes with are just mouthwatering that you will be wondering what has taken you this long to discover them. These buttons do come in different colors (about 16) to give you different options. The best part is that they have the ability to produce lights whenever they seem to be closer to Redstone. Don’t worry about how to have them crafted because it is very simple that anyone can start it in no time.
How to install Extra Buttons Mod
This guide will explain how to install Extra Buttons Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Extra Buttons Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Extra Buttons Mod for 1.16/1.15.2
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – ExtraButtons-22.214.171.124.jar