Extra Alchemy Mod can be pretty useful once you get the hang of what it has been created to accomplish in your world. There have been lots of mods which have similar features but most of such mods don’t come close to Alchemistry mod and what it carries. This is a mod which doesn’t only give minecraft players the unusual ability of having portion created but also making use of them for the purpose of role playing. In case you are still wondering what this mod can still do, here is this example. If you create a portion, you can become a cop for a period of time. This makes the game to be less boring as you have the opportunity of assuming different characters in your world.
Here Are Some of Its Features
Alchemistry mod has really got some outstanding features which you are definitely going to find very fascinating in your world. These could be:
- There are lots recipes which are premade
- There is a very high level of customization for recipes
- The portions have got models which are custom
- Its effects are very neat
- Its menu is simple
- And lots more
Extra Alchemy Mod will give minecraft players the opportunity to have portions created which will enable them for role playing. It is a mod with lots of intriguing features.
- From version 0.3.1 to version 0.3.3.1 this mod depends on CompatLayer
- From version 0.3.4 the dependecy changes from CompatLayer to Janus Compatibility Library, a kind of reworked and stripped down version of CompatLayer
How to install Extra Alchemy Mod
This guide will explain how to install Extra Alchemy Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Extra Alchemy Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.