Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is the idea of Sibogy and it definitely represents one of those packs that will be in high demand in the nearest future to come by minecraft players. This isn’t one of those packs which have been hyped in any way as it truly is a beauty to make use of. The truth is that very few packs can actually compete with this pack in terms of features as well as functionalities.
The textures are breathtaking as well as stunning. They have been perfectly designed to ensure that you see a major difference in the way your world will look like. That is not all as it also have some wonderful animations which will leave you speechless. Also, it is a pack that has been completed by its developer as such you don’t have to bother yourself about whether will be any unknown additions. This is one pack which will define realism in your world as you go on. The best part is the fact that its resolution will not require much stress on your personal computer. It is a 64×64 resolution resource pack which can be used by any minecraft player who wants to experience an awesome world.
Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Evolutrium Craft Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”