EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2 has been introduced into the game of minecraft to ensure that your adventure becomes more difficult and intriguing. Minecraft is an interesting game but sometimes you may be used to some of the things that you will come across in the course of your adventure which makes the game a little bit boring. With the addition of evilcraft to the game, your task becomes more difficult and at the same time interesting as it will be filled with lots of suspense.
There are lots of things that EvilCraft Mod can change in your gaming experience which would have been almost impossible to achieve. For instance, it brings in some evil creatures which will always try to have you poisoned. They will follow you everywhere you go to. You can also control the weather through the bottles that it provides.
It is a simple but powerful mod that every minecraft player should have a feel of. All you need to find is an old book through which you will be able to discover some secrets that will help you in the course of your adventure. There are lots of possibilities once you have access to the book.
Requires CyclopsCore version 0.9.0 or higher.
* Added localization for configuration gui
* Added config GUI restriction
* Fix server console error spam on ticking pedestals, Closes #507
* Fix crash when filling bound blood drop with null fluidstack
EvilCraft Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install EvilCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the EvilCraft file.
- Download the CyclopsCore.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded EvilCraft-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download EvilCraft Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official EvilCraft Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”