Everlasting Abilities Mod 1.11.2 is a spell related mod which has been created to enhance the game of minecraft in such a way that minecraft players haven’t seen before. It is important to point out that this mod doesn’t work on its own. This is because before you will be able to enjoy it and see it what it has to offer, you need to ensure that you have already had Cyclops Core Library installed.
There are mods that are being developed on a constant basis to bring different additions to the game of minecraft. However, none of these mods is similar to Everlasting Abilities Mod in terms of being in-depth. It is a mod that makes you have some certain abilities even when you don’t have such items with you in your inventory. The abilities will be like what is actually part of you as they will be in your character as you go about in your world.
It comes with ability bottle which you must make use of if you want the mod to work for you as described. Whenever you right click on the bottle, you will be able to have access to different abilities. Making use of any of the abilities requires experience which you will need to return to the bottle so as to enable you return such ability.
Everlasting Abilities Mod Abilities:
- Flight: Allows you to fly
- Step Assist: Automatically step up a certain number of blocks depending on the level
- Fertility: Animals in the area become fertile
- Bonemealer: Bonemeal the area
- Power Stare: Push away entities you’re looking at
- Magnetize: Attract nearby items
- Speed: Walk faster
- Haste: Mine faster
- Strength: Inflict more damage when attacking
- Jump Boost: Jump Higher
- Regeneration: Regenerate health faster
- Resistance: Take less damage from attacks
- Fire Resistance: Take less damage from fire
- Water Breathing: Breathe underwater
- Invisibility: Become invisible
- Night Vision: See in the dark
- Absorption: Adds absorption hearts
- Saturation: Reduce hunger
- Luck: Have a higher chance on better loot
- Slowness: Entities in the area move slower
- Mining Fatigue: Entities in the area mine slower
- Nausea: Entities in the area get nauseous
- Blindness: Entities in the area become blind
- Hunger: Entities in the area become hungry
- Weakness: Entities in the area become weaker
- Poison: Entities in the area become poisoned
- Wither: Entities in the area become withered
- Glowing: Entities in the area start glowing
- Levitation: Entities in the area start levitating
- Unluck: Entities in the area have a lower chance on good loot
Abilities that target entities in an area won’t be applied to players that are in the same team as you.
Every ability can be disabled in the config file.
Information on how to make Ability Totems craftable can be found on the wiki.
Everlasting Abilities Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Everlasting Abilities Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Everlasting Abilities file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Everlasting-Abilities-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Everlasting Abilities Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Everlasting Abilities Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Everlasting Abilities Mod for 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.11 – EverlastingAbilities-1.11.2-1.2.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – EverlastingAbilities-1.9.4-1.2.4.jar