Environmental Tech Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is a mod that has gained a lot of popularity in the minecraft community in spite of the fact that it is a mod that is still in its early stages. This mod is a combination of various multi-block machines. The multi-blocks are made up of different tiers that contain so may added features. You can find 16 multi-block configurations, this does not include modifiers. In a layman’s understanding, you can say this mod provides you with tools that can help you to generate some form of energy.
Getting Started With This Mod
You can start using this mod by first crafting an assembler. You can go ahead to left click on a controller with a block. This will help you in listing all of the required blocks and all the information that you need to know as it relates to the multi block. If you choose to assemble all the multi-block then all you have to do is simply right-click on the controller with the tool.
Right clicking it will also aid you in building the multi block in creative mode. You cannot afford to miss out on this mod for any reason whatsoever.
Environmental Tech Mod Features
- Multiblock Void Miners. They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Multiblock Nano Bot Beacon. Gives buffs to player at a cost of RF.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). These are upgrades that alter the machine’s properties. Most multiblock machines support these.
- In Game Guide(Work in progress)
- Launcher. This can launch any mob in the desired direction. Designed with the Elytra in mind.
- Forge Energy/RF support.
Environmental Tech Mod 1.11.2 Installation
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Environmental Tech Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Environmental-Tech-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Drag the Valkyrie Lib (Required Library for all ValkyrieofNight mods)
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Environmental Tech Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Environmental Tech Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”