EnderTanks Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod which ensures that there is provision of ender tanks which have similar ideas to that of the chests. With this mod, you can be rest assured that you have lots of options through which you will be able to have your liquids moved through dimensions. Although this was possible in the past; this mod has been able to make the whole process to be very simple that even a novice in the game of minecraft can adopt it straight away.
With a mod such as EnderTanks, there are diverse groups of tanks to run on through the color codes (3 bit) which are meant for the chests. One thing that you will appreciate about this mod is that there is the possibility of expanding storage and also pump seed can be increased. Finally, the tanks are made private. The privacy doesn’t prevent you from making use of the tanks as it only ensures that there are changes in the network.
Features of EnderTanks
Below are some of its features:
- The shared networks are 4096 in total
- The private networks that have been added are 4096 in total.
It should be noted that these numbers are meant for each player.
- Cleaned up the jar.
- An error in my newest build script cause some test files to make it into the rev14 jar that may cause mod incompatibility and/or crashes.
- Minecraft 1.7.2 Support
- New, mod wide, version number system. Should eliminate confusion with Minecraft version numbers.
- Removed Thaumcraft Support (Only until it has an updated API)
- Do NOT use on a 1.6 world that contained EnderTanks. (see Known Compatibility Issues for details)
- Fixed WAILA support
- Fixed Standalone compatibility (no more errors if you don’t have the BuildCraft API)
- More Minecraft 1.7 prep work, this should be the last 1.6 version needed before upgrading to 1.7
EnderTanks Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install EnderTanks Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the EnderTanks Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded endertanks-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download EnderTanks Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official EnderTanks Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”