Ender Shard Mod 1.9 and 1.7.10 has definitely been one of those mods which have been a revelation in the world of minecraft. The developers had one thing in mind when bring this mod into existence and that is the fact that a certain aspect of your game is fully automated. It can sometimes be really frustrating having to look for Endermen in your world. This mod has been brought to ensure that you don’t have to go through such hassles again.
When Endermen get killed, that is when you can have access to some ender pearls in your world. This is to tell you how important they are. What Ender Shard mod does is that it helps you to carry out a thorough searching process of Endermen. Now you can do this process without breaking sweat. One item that you will need in other to craft Ender Shard is lapis. You will be needing about 4 in total. An emerald should be covered with the lapis at the middle. This is one mod that will help you save lots of time for other useful projects which will enhance your gaming experience in a better way.
How to install Ender Shard Mod
This guide will explain how to install Ender Shard Mod for Minecraft 1.9/1.8/1.7.10.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Ender Shard Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Ender-Shard-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Ender Shard Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Ender Shard Mod Official Thread.
Download Links Ender Shard Mod for 1.9/1.8/1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
[1.9 works with forge-1.9-22.214.171.1247]: http://adf.ly/1YWMTX