Enchiridion Mod 1.16 started initially as a major part of mariaculture. Through this there was room where custom books were being allowed to be loaded from zip files. It should be noted that this happens in the configs. This was how it started but it has been split from mariaculture in recent times and it is more like an independent mod which has lots to offer apart from the function stated above.
Apart from being known for custom books, Enchiridion Mod has proven to have other items that most minecraft players will find intriguing and helpful in the course of their adventures. For instance there is a book binder. This is an item that has the function of storing mod books until they are needed. The best part about this item is that it is very portable.
The recipe contains 2 paper and string respectively. There is room for you to craft the paper on the right and also string on the left. You can easily make use of your 2 x 2 player crafting to get this done. Just open the interface and have the mod guides placed inside.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.x
- Now requires Java 8
- Fixed library support for books from the following mods: Totemic, RFTools & Deep Resonance
- Added library support for books from the following mods: RFTools Dimensions, RFTools Control, Extra Utilities 2, Harvest Festival, The One Probe & Actually Additions
- To apply fixes to existing worlds, delete ssp.json in config\enchiridion\library
Enchiridion Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Enchiridion Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Enchiridion file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Enchiridion-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Enchiridion Mod Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Enchiridion Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”