Ever wondered why your torch doesn’t glow when held in Minecraft 1.11.2 and 1.10? It would make perfect sense if it actually happened, but for some odd reason Mojang has never implemented that in the game. That’s where the Dynamic Lights mod comes in. You’ll actually be able to light up a place with your torch without even placing it down at all. Then you wont have to use all your torches in a single cave trip, you’ll have more use for your light sources.
You can also add luminosity to items with the Dynamic Lights Mod. Including weapons and even armor! Then you’ll be able to just wonder around in a cave doing your thing without a torch at all. They still might be a good use to know where you’ve explored, or a trail back to your spawnpoint or home. But if you know where you are going and know your way back home, this will be incredibly efficient.
This is a incredibly simple mod, doesn’t take a lot to understand it. But it’s competent for light sources when they can be really annoying to deal with. As well as the light glitches where the blocks just turn completely black for no apparent reason in the game. The Dynamic Lights Mod without a doubt fixes that with ease, so there are not a lot of problems. If you enjoy going mining or adventuring outside of your house at night, this mod should be perfect for you!
Dynamic Lights Mod Changelog
- – Rewritten from scratch to be a FML Coremod for Minecraft 1.4.2, requires Forge
- – Boosted efficiency A LOT, I’m positive it cannot be done any better now :3
- – Dynamic Lights is now modular! See readme!
- – Configuration files for Dynamic Light modules can now be found at /config/
- – Global toggle Button can now be configured via Controls Menu
Dynamic Lights Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Forge API.
- Download the Dynamic Lights file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded dynamiclights-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Dynamic Lights Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Dynamic Lights Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”