Dungeons Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is one which has really proven to stand out amongst others in the world of minecraft. One thing about most of the mods which have been developed in the past in this game is the fact that they tend to make one addition or the other. You will want to agree that every addition will bring different levels of excitement to your adventure as well as minecraft experience. Dungeons mod brings in some wonderful additions that can only increase your curiosity about the game of minecraft.
What this mod brings to your world is the fact you will be exposed to lots of dungeons. Once you start using this mod for the first time in your world, you definitely won’t want to stop using it as you go on. The availability of dungeons will bring about different possibilities in your world most especially when it comes to the combat aspect of the game. These dungeons that you will have access to are not available in vanilla minecraft so you may just want to be prepared for some unusual events in your world.
Dungeons Mod Features
- Procedurally generated.
- Fully customizable.
- Allows biome-specific dungeons.
- Create and add your own rooms.
- Varied layouts – KNOT, HYDRA and SPRAWL layouts pre-configured.
- Supports configurable chest loot – which items, amount of items, # of enchantments, rarity, etc.
- Supports configurable spawners – enable/disable vanilla spawners, enable/disable one-time spawners, select mobs that spawn, etc.
How to install Dungeons Mod
This guide will explain how to install Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Dungeons Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Dungeons-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Dungeons Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Dungeons Mod Official Thread.