Dendrology Mod 1.16/1.15.2 isn’t only going to have minecraft fascinated about its wonderful additions but also create lots of suspense which this game has always been known for all these years. The addition is based on the fact that it will bring in well over 10 trees which have gone into extinct into your world. Its suspense aspect will have you anxious about where you can actually discover these trees if truly it has included them into your world.
These added trees are different in terms of their species and their saplings can be found in chests which are hidden in your world. This means you could come across one of them in a mine and another in a cave.
If you are one of those who actually love those trees which minecraft has been known for and want something that is higher for an improved gaming experience, this mod is definitely for you. These are trees which have the ability to grow in any location where they are planted. However, you have to be very careful here so as to ensure that you plant them where you can actually get the best from them.
How to install Dendrology Mod
This guide will explain how to install Dendrology Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Requires Kore Sample.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Dendrology Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Dendrology Mod for 1.16/1.15.2
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Ancient Trees v1.6.4 (1.7.10)