The Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack 1.16/1.15.2/1.14.4 is thought to provide the christmas spirit and feel into the Minecraft world. There are not a whole lot changed in this pack, so many of the blocks still have the default Minecraft textures. Only minor changes making it essential around the holidays, getting you in the christmas feel.
The resolution of the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack is only 16x and as I‘ve said before, not a lot of changes done. So basically anyone should be able to run the pack without any frame-rate issues going on at all.
If the holidays are near, and you might need something to bring you into the christmas spirit. Checking the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack is definitely something you should be considering before the holidays are over!
Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Defaulted Christmas Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]