Death Counter Mod has been introduced to enable hardcore mode in the world of minecraft to become very interesting and also worth given a trial. It all depends on the person that you are going to be throwing this question at but the truth still remains that one of the most fun aspects of survival mode will be the fact that you will not be losing those items that you have laboured very hard to gain in your world. This is the opposite of hardcore mode where you will most likely lose everything. Don’t forget that you have been able to invest a lot into your world.
As soon as you have been able to download the Death Counter Mod and have it installed, your deaths are going to be recorded by servers. These are those times that you must have died after it has been installed. This means that you have to ensure that you have had it installed as soon as possible so as to keep an accurate record of your deaths on your server. This is actually a very powerful tool that you can use to know the progress that you have achieved giving each life in your world.
How to install Death Counter Mod
This guide will explain how to install Death Counter Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Death Counter Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Death Counter Mod
- For Minecraft 1.12.2 – DeathCounter-1.12.1-1.0.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – DeathCounter-1.11-1.0.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – DeathCounter-1.10.2-1.0.0.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – DeathCounter-4.0.0.jar