Dark Utilities Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod in the game of minecraft that will help to improve your minecraft experience through its addition of different utilities that you have never made use of in the past during your adventures. The game of minecraft becomes more interesting when there are different additions that raise your level of curiosity and suspense and it can be said that this mod is never short on that.
If you happen to be one of those minecraft players that have been looking for ways to add different tools to their game then you need this mod.
Dark Utilities Mod Features
Dark Utilities has features that have made it to be very different from lots of minecraft mods out there. Some of them are:
- Local area networks as well as multiplayer servers are fully supported.
- There are special in-game blocks that have unique functions and characteristics
- Mob breeding can be fully automated through its feeder block. This can really save you some time for other things that you may consider more relevant
- You have different items being added. For instance; you can cure infections using some potions that have been provided by this mod.
- Vector Plate – The Vector Plate is a block that will push mobs in a specific direction, similarly to a conveyor belt. The Vector Plate has three different speed settings. These plates are very useful in mob farms, and can also be used to create automatic path ways. The Vector Plate will not push mobs (or players) that are sneaking.
- Sneaky Blocks – Sneaky Blocks are a type of block which can camouflage as other types of blocks. These blocks are extremely good at camouflaging themselves, and can even mimic Ice, Grass, Glass and Saplings! There are a few different types sneaky blocks, each serving a special purpose. One variant example is the Sneaky Lever, which can camouflage like the other sneaky blocks, but also serves as a Lever, allowing for completely hidden levers! Another variant is the Sneaky Obsidian block, which has the blast resistance of Obsidian, allowing for reinforced versions of normal blocks such as glass or leaves. There are also sneaky torches and false blocks.
- Feeder – The Feeder is a block that can be used to automate mob breeding. It can accept any vanilla animal food and can be refilled via right clicking, or through a pipe/hopper. The food can be used to breed animals automatically. The correct food type must be used!. It can only hold 10 pieces of food, so it is best to automate it using hoppers or some sort of pipe.
- Mysterious Potion: cure – This mysterious potion can be used to cure zombie villagers. It can also be consumed to give a really nice saturation buff for a few seconds. These potions can only be found as dungeon loot, unless you have Thaumcraft installed. If you have Thaumcraft installed, the potion can also be used to cure tainted mobs.
- Prospector Ring – The Prospector Ring is a rare item which gives the player an additional level of efficiency. This ring will virtually increase the level of efficiency on the held item by one. So if your held item has efficiency 5 on it, it will act as if it had efficiency 6. This ring can be worn in the baubles slot. This ring will not stack with itself, but it will stack with the other rings in the mod.
- Ring of Fortunes – The Ring of Fortunes is a rare ring which gives the player an additional level of fortune. Like the Prospector Ring, the level of fortune on the held item is increased by one. If the held item had Fortune 3, it would behave as if it had Fortune 4.
- A new research page, which can be unlocked by scanning any Item or Block from the Dark Utilities mod.
- All Items and Blocks in this mod are associated with aspects. They can be scanned, or broken down into essentia.
- Crucible recipes for the mysterious potions can be learned. This is the only way to currently craft them.
- Infusion Recipes for the Enchantment Rings. They are typically only found in dungeons.
- The Sword of the Mortifer is a new item only available when Thaumcraft is installed. This sword has a chance to deal all of its damage as dissolve damage, which can turn mobs into essentia crystals if it kills the target.
- Enchanted Rings can be worn in the baubles slot. If you right click with the ring in hand, it will also equip into a baubles slot, similarly to how you can right click armor to equip that.
Just Enough Items
- Crafting recipes for all blocks and items can bee seen in the recipe GUI.
- Descriptions have been provided for every single Item and Block in the mod.
- Special model fixes for some blocks in the mod.
- Sneaky Blocks will show their camo block in the HUD instead.
- The Timer block shows the remaining time in seconds before the next pulse goes off.
Dark Utilities Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Dark Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Dark Utilities file.
- Download the Bookshelf.
- Download the Just Enough Items.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Dark Utilities-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Dark Utilities Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Dark Utilities Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”