Damage Indicators Mod 1.16/1.15.2 Adds a GUI with health information and the name of Mobs in Minecraft 1.10. This mod will definitely make things really interesting in fighting. With the mod, you will be able to know a little more about the mobs (or your opponent if a PvP server) before engaging in a fight. Even after getting involved in the fight, you will be able to check the amount of HP left in a crowd and also how much damage you have dealt with the fight.
Damage Indicators Mod Added two new configuration options:
- Alternate render method – This uses an alternative hook to make damage indicators, in case you have an incompatible mod installed.
- Mod High Compatibility – This will make additional replacements to ensure greater compatibility with mods leaking defined attributes.
This, however, decrease the performance of Minecraft Mods, to use it only if you have problems. Both options can be found in Repositioning GUI as well, so you do not even need to change manually. All GUI configuration are optimized to fix some bugs remaining updates of Minecraft.
One of the new developments that are being discussed among the Minecraft Damage Indicators Mod Creators is the possibility to implement this a different function, have a health bar that floats over the heads however, that could be pretty cool.
Why This Mod Can Help You
There is no doubt that a mod such as damage indicator mod can be very useful especially if you want to last as long as possible in the course of your minecraft adventure. This is because it has been able to ensure that you are not playing or attacking mobs around you based on guesswork.
Minecraft has indeed being known for the additions of different mods that will enable players regardless of their level of experience enjoy the game to the fullest. However, there are still some limitations that damage indicator mod has been created to help out in addressing.
If you are observant enough you will notice that there is no mod that helps out in the process of providing information regarding the health of mobs whenever you attack them. The benefit of having this mod is that you will become more effective as you attack these mobs. This is because you are well aware of their health levels and can tell whether they are still strong or not.
One thing that you have to understand about this game is the fact that having all the necessary tools will help you to last longer. Damage indicator mod can help you achieve such feat.
Damage Indicators Mod Update Logs
- Fixed Online Compatibility.
- Fixed servers from crashing if put in mods server side.
- Fixed configuration issues when changing minecraft versions.
- Added experimental target locking. Disabled by default, it may be buggy so you must manually enable in the configuration.
- Fixed a texture stretching issue with health bars of skins.
How to Install Damage Indicators Mod 1.16
This guide will explain how to install Damage Indicators Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
2. Press Start, type %AppData%.
3. Find and open the folder .minecraft.
4. Now go to the mods folder (if this folder does not exist, you can create one).
5. Copy the Damage Indicators JAR file to the “mods” folder.
6. Open you Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the forge you just installed.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Damage Indicators Mod 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Damage Indicators Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”