Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2 is a mod in the game of minecraft which has been created to ensure that you are able to easily create NPCs in the course of your adventure. It does this by adding different tools which enable the creation to take place. These tools have their specific roles and functions in the creation process.
If you are a creative minecraft player who must have been searching for a way to have your world livened up, this is the most recommended mod where such can happen. Customizable NPCs are always guaranteed to add another twist which you haven’t seen before in your minecraft mods.
How It Can Help
Even though there have been different mods which have been introduced in the world of minecraft to improve the overall gameplay and enable players to have the ultimate experience, there is every reason to believe that there are some mods that have been able to exceed such objectives and expectations over the course of time.
One of such mods can be referred to as custom NPCs. With it around you will be able to make different additions that can only make your world more exciting and fun – filled. These additions could be animals, citizens or even monsters. The truth is that you are completely limitless when it comes to what you can add with this mod at your disposal.
Although it can be used in a single and multiplayer server, you will have all its benefits when you start making use of it in a multiplayer server. This is because as you and other players around the world are exploring it, its additions and features will be enriched on a constant basis.
Other features that are at your discretion to add are quest system, jobs, roles, factions and even dialogues. Take your gaming experience to a whole new level today when you try this mod out.
Custom NPCs Mod 1.12 Features
There is no doubt that a mod such as Custom NPCs has been able to redefine the game of minecraft in lots of ways since its emergence. It has been able to achieve such feat through its features as well as additions.
- It has monsters, animals as well as citizens to fill your world
- It can be used by both multiplayer and single player
- You are free to create NPCs apart from making additions
- Weapons like battle axes, spears, daggers, maces and so on can be added without hassles
- Mob spawners can be easily created
Custom NPCs Latest Change log
- Updated for MC 1.11
- Added eyes
- Added player script events, right click into the air with the scripter tool to access
- Tons of bug fixes because lots of things broke in 1.9/1.10
- Dialog wheel return
- Natural spawning rewrite (still in WIP)
- Puppet job
- Command now uses @p @a
- Dialog can use @npc
- Attack/kill/killed lines now have @target
- Skin url
- Guard specific target
- Sitting on chairs and couches
- Soulstones (makes companions/followers autofollow the spawner)
- Followers can be set to infinite days
- Wandering npc interact option
- Explosion resistance
- Lines when killing
- New animations: crawling, hug
- Linked npcs (edit one npc edit all linked ones)
- Rewritten clonesnpcs.dat to seperate readable .json files
- Rewritten playerdata/dialogs/quests to .json
- Ignore nbt option for traders/quests/recipes
- Potion immune option
- Moved walkingspeed from stats to ai walking menu
- No movement option
- Companion is useable (about 40% done, so still a WIP)
- Follows player who spawns him from the soulstone
- Needs food
- Can level talents
- Has a workable backpack
- Tools it uses break
- Can only wear certain armor/weapons after leveling
- Can grow from baby to adult
- More compatible inventory tabs
- More scripting options
- Crash and bug fixes
Custom NPCs Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Custom NPCs Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Custom NPCs file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded CustomNPCs-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Custom NPCs Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Custom NPCs Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”