The CraftGuide Mod 1.14.3/1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is a very useful mod with quick access to a list of craft recipes in Minecraft 1.12! You always tried to figure out what you could do with their seemingly useless materials? Forgot how to create something very useful in Minecraft Mods? then, Craft Guide is for you.
Just press the G key and a window will appear with all the recipes with useful and detailed explanations of what each item or block can do!
You can size the window to find more recipes. The long list is easily navigable with the scroll bar, you can also use the arrow keys, Page Up / Down. Also, you can search for specific items or blocks, just press on Set Item, then, will appear a new window, type the name of the items you want to learn the recipe.
The items showing * in the upper right hand accept anything with a specific item ID, even if the data values are different, while showing an F on the left accept any particular items that different mods said interchangeable.
The author of Craft Guide Mod informed us that it is working on a couple reframing the very significant mod, plans include adding a settings menu in the game so that the Craft Guide.cfg can be easily changed without a text editor, or having to restart Minecraft to see the effects. Also see the possibility of adding a way to create a customized list of recipes, such as the things you use often, such as a quick reference.
In general, this mod is excellent and quite meets the need of minecraft community, you will see quite happy with this mod, with the great growth of mods, today is even difficult to decorate all revenues, already download Craft Guide and end the their problems.
Craft Guide Mod Changelog:
A variety of long-needed bugfixes:
- fixed NPE if keybind disabled
- fixed tooltips for multi-item filters
- don’t crash the game when encountering an ItemStack with a null item
Features added since 126.96.36.199:
- in-game theme switch button
- right-clicking item search text input clears it
- item list finally handles NBT properly
- workaround for opening slowly with some AE2 versions
CraftGuide Mod Installation
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
2. Press Start, type %AppData%.
3. Find and open the folder .minecraft.
4. Now go to the mods folder (if this folder does not exist, you can create one).
5. Copy the CraftGuide Mod JAR file to the “mods” folder.
6. Open you Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the forge you just installed.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download CraftGuide Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official CraftGuide Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”