Cooking for Blockheads Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that has been able to make it possible for cooking book to be added to your world of minecraft. With the advent of this mod, recipes that you are making through the aid of items which you are in possession of in your inventory becomes very possible.
With this mod, foods can be crafted whenever you have the recipes clicked on. If you are a minecraft player who is craving for something different in your inventory, then this mod will help you a lot in such regards. Cooking for Blockheads is a mod that you may find a bit overwhelming when you are on your way to being one of those kitchen masters that the game has ever known.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod Features
Cooking for Blockheads has lots of features that will have you totally blown away. Some of them will be listed below.
- Water recipes are provided through its sink
- Some of its components include cooking table and oven
- It has an upgraded recipe book which is known as the crafting book
- Through its recipe book, you will be able to see every food item that you can craft
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory
- Upgraded recipe book (crafting book) that can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory
- Multiblock Kitchens consisting of Cooking Table (book in block form), Cooking Oven, Sink, Fridge and Tool Rack
- #NoFilter book to simply show all food item recipes (no matter what ingredients you have available)
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft: Pam’s tools will always be considered as available and the weird 1+1=2 recipes won’t show up.
Cooking for Blockheads Mod Installation
This guide will explain how to install Cooking for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.7.10, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Cooking for Blockheads file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded cookingblockheads-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Cooking for Blockheads Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Cooking for Blockheads Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”