Cobblestone and Stone Armor Mod will ensure that you never get to lack armors which can help you get the better of your enemies as you go on in the world of minecraft. If you have been playing the game of minecraft for some time, you will understand the fact that armors are difficult to come by. If you don’t get access to the necessary materials that will help you start making your armors, you could be exposing yourself to dangers in your world without knowing.
What this mod does is that it helps to ensure the addition of some crafts which are new for the collected cobblestones. This means that whatever you must have mined, there will always be enough cobblestone that you can make use of in such a process. What you will enjoy about this mod is that it ensures the availability of an armor which tends to be more durable and reliable. Although, it should be noted that the cobblestone armor isn’t as durable as what you will have with gold armor. You also have cobblestone tools which you can put to different uses.
How to install Cobblestone and Stone Armor Mod
This guide will explain how to install Cobblestone and Stone Armor Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Cobblestone and Stone Armor Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.
Download Links Cobblestone and Stone Armor 1.8
- For Minecraft 1.12 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.8 – Cobblestone and Stone Armor 1.8.X.0