The Chance Cubes Mod is very similar to the Lucky Block mod, the mod is actually very similar however according to the developers it counts with great new features! You can open Chance Cubes and Spheres to test your lucky like never before! You will encounter new trolls, drops, and items!
Explore your world and open these mystical blocks to obtain random rewards. Some rewards are helpful while other can be devastating. From rewards that spawn in hordes of zombies and death traps, to one tbat build full houses and provide next level items, each reward has its own unique twist to make the feel special. Don’t feel like exploring? Then just simply sacrifice some of your lapis to craft and obtain these mystical and some troll blocks.
The number of lucky block mods lately been growing a lot, and this is another one of those amazing mods that will surprise you very much, not only items but structures and mobs that can take your life quickly recommend having clean inventory when you find one of these blocks or maybe you lose everything.
The Chance Cubes Mod works in single player and multiplayer, the blocks are randomly over the map, and may also be constructed manually. It is constantly updated and is available for the latest versions of minecraft, now you can download the mod for minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.9, 1.8.9, 1.8 and 1.7.10, follow the tutorial below installation to avoid problems with your minecraft, do not forget to use the official download links.
Chance Cubes Mod Change Log
- Updated to version 2.3.1
- Added a custom reward for Mazphiro
- Added another custom reward for a streamer
- Fully added Custom in-game schematic creator.
- Renamed squids in ocean biome to Mango
- Fixed and added a custom reward
- Fixed mob and block placements in rewards
Chance Cubes Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Chance Cubes Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Chance Cubes Mod
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Chance Cubes Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Chance Cubes Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – ChanceCubes 1.10.2-220.127.116.11
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – Chance Cubes 1.9.4-18.104.22.168
- For Minecraft 1.9 – Chance Cubes 1.9-22.214.171.124
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Chance Cubes 1.8.9-126.96.36.199
- For Minecraft 1.8 – Chance Cubes 1.8-188.8.131.52
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Chance Cubes 184.108.40.206
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet.