Canvas Resource Pack 1.11.2 is another one of those incredible textures made to minecraft 1.11, when you decide to look for a beautiful texture you should keep in mind some terms of reference prior to this, the crucial points, which really you want a texture? ask that question, some textures focus more on items than in scenarios in general, another focus more on ambiance than the items.
Another very important thing for you to have a good resource pack is to know the configurations of your computer, as if you have low specifications as, your computer will not be able to run a texture in high quality, on the other hand a more powerful computer, will run any texture in your minecraft, and will make your life much easier when looking for a texture.
Gealx3’s Canvas Resource Pack was created with a Brush Up style, like you can see in the pictures, is a very beautiful anime design with amazing quality 128×128 and 64×64 pixel.
- Added Alex
- Added cow
- Added chicken
- Added iron golem
- Added magma block
- Added world selection buttons
- Added statistics icons
- Added husk
- Added shield
- Added structure void
- Added tall grass
- Added sword sweep particle
- Added footprint particle
- Added critical hit particle
- Added enchanted critical hit particle
- Added happy villager particle
- Added bow trail particle
- Added firework trail and sparks particle
- Added breeding particle
- Added note block particle
- Improved gold armor
- Improved iron armor
- Improved leather armor
- Thickened empty armor slot icons
- Fixed loose red pixels in bubble splash particle
- Fixed loose pixels in diamond armor
- Centered particles
Gealx3’s Canvas 128×128, 64×64 Texture Pack Showcase
Canvas Resource Pack 1.11.2 For Minecraft
This guide will explain how to install Canvas Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Canvas Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you SapixCraft Resource Pack which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Canvas Resource Pack
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Canvas Resource Pack – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]