The Camping Mod is a great addition the the Mineraft 1.11.2 Mods to make it at least more interesting. It adds many different types of things that relate to camping, as the title might say for itself. It adds a lot survival gear and even new animals that you can hunt with your own traps that you can place down. The mod also includes tents, campfires and more exciting things to try out and work with. So this is probably something for you if you‘re into camping, or just survival in general.
Minecraft is a game about survival and conquering the world with starting from scratch. But all that The Camping Mod does is to add a little bit extra to the world. Instead of hunting the animals yourself, you can put down traps to capture them. Animals such as bears, deer and more that are added in the mod. You can also cook marshmellows in the fire. All of these things add a kind of realism into the game that wasn‘t there before. If you were trying to survive in real life, you probably wouldn‘t go running for the deer hitting it with a sword slaughtering it would you? You would probably just lay down a trap and wait it out, it‘s much more efficient.
If you‘re into the camping realism and extra survival into the Minecraft world. The Camping Mod is without a doubt something for you. Just sit, relax and enjoy your marshmellows to the full extent.
Camping Mod Changelog
Here are some of the changes made in the mod, to check the complete list please visit the official website of the mod below.
- Ported to Minecraft 1.10.2
- Ported to Minecraft 1.9.4!
- Fixed strange shift-clicking behaviours in every GUI.
- Fixed lantern burn out speed is too fast.
- Fixed no cursor in the tent GUI.
- Fixed shift-clicking items in the backpack tab of the Camping Gui makes them disappear.
- Fixed shift-clicking empty/useless kits in campfires causes a crash.
- Fixed the game crashes when a tent is placed where it should not be.
- Ported to Minecraft 1.8.9!
- Fixed some bugs along the way.
Camping Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Camping Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Camping file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded camping-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Camping Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Camping Mod Official Thread and website. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Camping Mod 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – TheCampingMod_2.3d-1.10.2.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – TheCampingMod_2.3d-1.9.4.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – TheCampingMod_2.3d-1.8.9.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – TheCampingMod_2.1g.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet