Bundle 3D Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been developed specifically for those minecraft players who love to have a 3D experience in their minecraft adventure. In other words, it has been brought into existence to make your world look more attractive and perfect in terms of appearance. It is a resource pack which has been able to live up to its name as it is characterized by numerous 3D models. The look that your world will have with this pack is very refined as there is hardly any other pack out there which can offer the same functionality.
Bundle 3D Resource Pack has been built on two major concepts. These are realism and simplicity at the same time. This means that its developers have been able to make the game of minecraft to be more realistic through the 3D models offered by this pack. Also, they have ensured that the default features which the game is known for isn’t by any means compromised. The textures are very realistic as well as simple that you will find your world really impressing. You have to note that this resource pack doesn’t have the brightest of colors when compared to other packs. However, they are a perfect fit or any world.
Bundle 3D Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Bundle 3D Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Bundle 3D Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Bundle 3D Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Bundle 3D Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”