If you are a player of Minecraft a long time, then certainly already heard of BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2. This mod adds structures and super advanced mechanism to the game, the mod offers a wide variety of new items and tools that can be used to make large mechanical structures as well as in real life. You will see lot of pipes, motors and machines, which can be used according to the way you play. Although pareceça somewhat hard to play with this mod, all you’ll need is some explanatory videos.
BuildCraft Mod will completely change the game experience in Minecraft with this mod you can easily create large structures such as automatic mining oil station and more. You will be able to easily create carbon structures related to mining and tubes, Quarries, engines and so on, The Mod allows you to use your mind to create and invent variety of things that you ever imagined but never seen.
Not all mods created for Minecraft can completely change the game experience and BuildCraft Mod 1.8.9, 1.7.10 can do it very well, so that the building mechanism and preparation of fascinating structures seems very difficult to work with the tubes engines, but this is what gives life to the mod, you will have many interesting things in Minecraft above all is fun to create things, that’s what makes us play Minecraft, so if you want to test all these features of this amazing mod I recommend you install this modification.
One of the great benefits of this mode is that you can recreate structures having fun, great constructions of real life or even movies however be created, use these functions to change or improve projects are also important features of this mod.
There are many mods available like this, but very complicated construction and which can be somewhat tedious, which is why you have to pay close attention to items that are using to make their projects, as amended or corrected can be a problem. If you liked MOD share with your friends, thank you, come again!
Minecraft BuildCraft Mod 7 Release
- Modularization is back, for those pack developers who need a smaller subset of our functionality.
- A fresh, new look by CyanideX! (Excluding robots. Those have, sadly, been delayed – due to time issues – but will make it to a later Stable release.)
- Optimizations to fillers, builders, pipes, robots and other parts of the mod.
- Pipes: round robin sorting in diamond pipes, weighting in diamond fluid pipes, massive stripes pipes powers, improved pipe rendering and colors!
- Recipes: more expensive lists, less expensive pipe plugs
- Silicon: New Assembly Table and Integration Table, ACT replaced by a CraftPacket-inspired Packager+Stamper system
- Factory: Tanks get comparators now!
- Robotics: New Zone Planner, improved trigger/action logic, fancy robot animations.
- Paintbrushes! For some reason.
- Tons of other little improvements and additions that would take up too much space.
BuildCraft Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download BuildCraft Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BuildCraft Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official page of BuildCraft Mod in mod-buildcraft.com. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- Buildcraft 7.99.4 – Minecraft 1.11.2
- The architect table and the builder block should work a lot better now
- Auto workbench
- Advanced crafting table
- Many crashes
- Oil tendrils not being generated
Although we have lost the forums, we have decided to move to the subreddit! To start things off, we’d like ideas for what the new advancements that buildcraft will get for minecraft 1.12 – you can find the discussion here.
- BuildCraft 7.2.7 Beta – Minecraft 1.8.9
* [#3307] Auto-workbench doesn't start crafting when items are inserted. * [#3311] Robots have problems with torches and partial/half blocks. (rapus95) * [#3320] Render error in the list GUI (XOR19) * [#3323] Quarry: Reports its location as the currently mined block, not the actual quarry * [#3349] Oil can sometimes poke through the bottom of the world. * [#3353] NPE in gate (pipe states; input/output only, opened/closed) * [#3355] Lasers render only from a specific angle (as with pumps & quarry before) * [FORUM] Pipe items not clearing up their openGL render data. Ever. * [?????] The flood gate doesn't update its texture when you block/unblock a side
- BuildCraft 7.1.18 – Minecraft 1.7.10
* [#3262] Builders and fillers not working above y=128 in the end (AlexIIL) * [#3395] Filler in the Nether - Crash (AlexIIL) * [#3283] Engine Blocks can be crafted, even if they were disabled in the config (AlexIIL)
- BuildCraft 4.2.2 – Minecraft 1.6.4
- New: Iron Fluid Pipes now get orientation triggers as well. (Speiger) - Fix: Engines no longer drop double the items. (CovertJaguar) - Fix: Filler Pattern selection is less derpy. (CovertJaguar) - Fix: Desert Oil Biome should decorate. (CovertJaguar) - Fix: Advanced Crafting Table now properly supports custom IRecipes with variable outputs. (CovertJaguar)