BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been around for about 3 – 4 years in the world of minecraft. However, there is no doubt that if you are searching for a resource pack which ticks all the boxes in this modern era then it should never be ignored in any way. It is a pack which tries to ensure that the realism of the game of minecraft isn’t compromised while it impacts its textures in the best possible way.
Also, what you have to note about this pack is the fact that there are few alterations regarding the way textures appear in the default minecraft setting. This is making them have the appearance of cartoon. The game tends to be very appealing as such appearance brings a contrast which is totally out of this world.
It is a high resolution pack (128x). This means that your world is always going to look quiet outstanding once you start making use of it. One of the features of such a high resolution is to ensure that its textures are sharp. There are also other aspects of minecraft that this pack can affect apart from the textures to make your gaming experience worthwhile.
BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as Kuda Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BufyCraftHD Realistic Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”