Bookshelf Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 is a mod in the game of minecraft which makes it possible for tools to be at the disposal of other content creators. It is more like a library mod which supports the addition of tools and features that are new to the game of minecraft. The major aim for the creation of this mod is to create a platform where the modded community can create powerful tools that will make the game to be more exciting than it is. If you have been searching for a core mod then you have one right here.
Bookshelf Mod Features
Bookshelf mod is growing in popularity in recent times among minecraft players due to its wonderful features. Some of them are listed below:
- Horse armor has been added to the game of minecraft
- There is the existence of ItemStack colors. The color of an item can be easily changed through the use of a command. This can also be done through the editing of NBT.
- The behavior of enchantment can be altered through ItemEnchantedEvent
- It contains utilities of different types. This could be either the simple or complex ones.
Recent Change log
- Added a new way to handle item rendering, thanks to Covers and CCL
- Fixed a bug in the chest renderer
- Added some new blockstate properties.
Bookshelf Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Bookshelf file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Bookshelf-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Bookshelf Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Bookshelf Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”