Bonfires Mod 1.16/1.15.2 brings some fantastic features to the game of minecraft. Ever played the soul games before? If you have then you are going to find this mod particularly compelling. If you haven’t, all you have to do is get the mod and experience the things you are capable of doing with it. The Bonfires mod is unique in every sense of the word. This is because it has a whole lot of features that make the game of minecraft more interesting than it used to be in the past.
The Bonfires mod provides you with a particular healing power. All you have to do is make sure you create your checkpoints. These checkpoints are known as bonfires. With this mod, you are provided with a certain Estus flask which is used to provide potion with healing effect.
It will be nice to state that this mod is not all about healing potion, as it is known to contain a coiled sword. This coiled sword is just one of its components that can help you set mobs on fire. You do not want to be told about this mod.
Bonfires Mod Planned Features:
- A system to create private bonfires which can be shared through the UUID of the bonfire.
- Custom icons for the tabs in the bonfire GUI
- Potentially more things from the Souls games.
How to install Bonfires Mod?
This guide will explain how to install Bonfires Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Bonfires Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Bonfires-Mod-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Bonfires Mod for Minecraft 1.16
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Bonfires Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”