Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.12. If you are a minecraft player that likes the scary part of the game then just be ready for this one because it will totally blow your mind. It adds more flair to the Minecraft by making it appear more real than usual with nightmares being the watchword.
The Bloodmoon Mod enables the night falls to be thick so that you may not even know it until a monster is almost close to you. One major addition is that there tends to be more monsters in the night than they used to be. What an addition to the game of minecraft? Truly amazing and also a master class.
A dangerous evening is guaranteed with this mod, the chance to pass a 5% is Bloodmoon you can also configure it and make the greater the chance of this event happening. During this period monsters will spawn fast and close to the player, survive will be difficult so be prepared. The limit of monsters to be spawned is too high, it is worth remembering that this event only happens in the open world, no play in caves that period, another factor in this mod is that you will not be able to sleep, the appearance of dark red is then everything will become darkness.
Bloodmoon Mod currently is available to Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.10, 1.9.4 and 1.8, created and edited by lumien231 you can download and install it totally free, do not forget to leave your opinion on this beautiful mod.
Bloodmoon Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Bloodmoon Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Bloodmoon Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Bloodmoon Mod – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Bloodmoon-MC1.11-1.5.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Bloodmoon-MC1.9.4-1.4.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9 – Bloodmoon-MC1.9-1.4.1.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – Bloodmoon-MC1.8.8-1.4.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8 – Bloodmoon-1.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2 > (Not released yet)