The Blocklings Mod 1.16.3/1.15.2 adds pet block that can be tamed and will help you fight and craft in Minecraft. As they gain levels they will grow and become stronger. You can also update them on the most powerful blocs like the pokemon mod.
This mod adds small creatures, block type in your world that spawn most often in lawns. They can then be tamed using flowers and are able to perform different tasks for you in the world, as well as gain experience and level up. For example, your blockling will be able to protect you from evil creatures at night, go help you with mining deep underground, being a lumberjack helping you collect woods and farm some different cultures. There is a full guide below to hopefully help you tame and raise your first blockling.
It’s everything you ever wanted in just a mod, it will do all the hard work for you, and save a lot of free time, since their jobs will be reduced, this mod works properly in singleplayer and multiplayer, compatible with most mods existing, available for minecraft 1.10.2, 1.9.4, 1.8 and 1.7.10, the installation is quite simple and the download links are below, enjoy this great mod!
Blocklings Mod Changes, Bugs and Future Additions 1.16.3
There are many additions I would like to make in the near future, but here is a list of the main ideas:
- – Additional skills/upgrades that are specific to each skill (natural fortune upgrade for mining etc)
- – Add mod support so that blocklings can use modded items and gather modded materials
- – Include a detailed config file to have more control over different aspects of the mod
- – Add more customisation for blocklings (specify where to chop trees or choose mobs to hunt for example)
As the latest release is still an alpha build please be aware that there are going to be bugs/crashes I have not yet discovered. If you find any please let me know so I can get to work fixing them.
- Version 4.0.0 (Alpha V3 | 08/09/16)
– Fixed spawning issue
- Version 4.0.0 (Alpha V2 | 20/08/16)
– Added an initial, basic config file
– Fixed GUI opening randomly
– Fixed crash when mining same block as blockling
– Fixed block break progress staying if a blockling stops half way through breaking it
– Other small tweaks
Blocklings Mod Installation 1.16.3
This guide will explain how to install Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Blocklings Mod
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
How to Download Blocklings Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Blocklings Mod Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11.2 – Blocklings 4.1.5 – 1.11.2
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – Blocklings 4.0.0 Alpha V3 – 1.10.2.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10 – Blocklings 4.0.0 Alpha V3 – 1.10.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – Blocklings 4.0.0 Alpha V3 – 1.9.4.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9 – Blocklings 4.0.0 Alpha V3 – 1.9.jar
- For Minecraft 1.8 – Blocklings-3.0.3-1.8.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Blocklings-3.0.3-1.7.10.jar
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not Released