Blockbuster Mod 1.11.2 is a mod in the game of minecraft which has been designed to function just the way it sounds. With this mod, you will be able to have machinimas created without breaking sweat. The best part is that you get to do all these without having to bring in cameras, actors or even crowd. This is indeed a powerful mod that every minecraft player needs to try out today.
In simple terms, this mod allows you to create machinimas without any recruitment of actors or cameras. Everything will just be on autopilot. The recording is actually done from scratch and tends to work hand in hand with mocap mod.
Here Are Its Features
A trial of this mod will definitely tell you more about its ability and what it can offer to your game play experience. Some of its features are:
- It gives you the opportunity to have yourself recorded while you do some other things.
- You get access to playback of actors that are registered through its director block
- It does support different camera features ranging from simple to complex
- The machinimas are created in single player server
- Added actor spawn egg to Blockbuster tab
- Added button “Record” which simplifies recording of ghost actors
- Added camera tracking (server will remember which camera profile you had)
- Added command
/modelwith two sub-commands:
/model export– previously known as
/model request– request models and skins from server
- Added configuration (see Mod Options in main/in-game menu)
- Send models and skins when player logs in?
- Clean downloads folder when exiting from server
- Recording frame delay
- Automatic record unload time
- Turn on automatic record unloading?
- Record tick synchronization rate
- Default fixture duration
- Duration increase/decrease step
- Interpolate target fixtures?
- Target interpolation value
- Added more detailed tooltips to items and blocks
- Added support for camera’s Field-Of-View (
fov) and roll (rotation across Z-axis) parameters
- Added sub-commands for
/camera default– reset camera’s roll and FOV
/camera fov– set FOV of the camera
/camera roll– set roll of the camera
- Added sub-commands for
/action clear– clears cached records on the client
/action request– requests server to send a record to current client
- Added support for
ResourceLocationskins (you can reference Minecraft or other mod resources using
- Changed default scale of the actors to correspond to real players (@NlL5)
- Converted camera profile format to JSON
- Converted player recording format to NBT
- Fixed actor detaching (@NlL5)
- Improved player recording (smooth as silk)
- Improved camera playback (synchronized with actors ticks)
- Improved formatting of commands
- Switched camera duration to tick units (
20ticks per second)
- Removed shadows for invisible actors (@NlL5)
- Removed camera duration formatting (
hsuffixes are gone)
- Renamed the “Undocumented Feature” to “Camera Marker.”
Blockbuster Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Blockbuster Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Blockbuster Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Blockbuster-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Blockbuster Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Blockbuster Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”