The BitBetter Resource Pack 1.16.2/1.15.2 is not focused around making a new resource pack with brand new and improved textures. It only is focused around making the traditional Minecraft Default textures look a lot better by making them more detailed and more high quality! There are a lot of other packs with the same goal of improving the vanilla Minecraft textures but they usually do not keep them up-to-date, like the BitBetter Resource Pack does.
The textures of the BitBetter Resource Pack 64×64 is way beyond high quality. The models are really impressive since many of them look 3D because of how the textures are made, making the textures incredibly appealing to look at. They also offer better lighting with the pack, so pretty much every single thing looks better with the BitBetter Resource Pack.
The resolution of the pack is 64x, which is a bit big, so if you have a really low-end computer you will probably not be able to run the pack without frame-rate issues, because you will most definitely run into some. If you have a somewhat „beefy“ computer, you should be able to run this pack with ease, so enjoy the delighting new textures!
BitBetter Resource Pack Installation 1.16.2
This guide will explain how to install BitBetter Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the BitBetter Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BitBetter Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BitBetter Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”