Bionisation Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2 has been able to bring in something entirely different into the world of minecraft. This is the introduction of bacteria and viruses into the game to add more to its excitement. One thing that you have to note about these additions is the fact that they have both negative as well as positive effects.
It also ensures that there is a biome. Through this addition, you will be able to look for a portion that you can make use of in neutralizing the negative effects of the bacteria and viruses. The viruses and bacterial do have a total of about forty – two and 16 negative and good effects respectively.
As a player, you always stand the risk of contracting the virus whenever you hit any of those mobs that have been infected. Just as the effects are different that is how they tend to spread differently. You also treat them differently.
You can be immune to these infections but there are some antibiotics that you will take which can reduce the power of such immunity. Bionisator is very vital for the treatment of a virus infection.
- 42 effects each of which has its own mechanisms of propagation and treatment;
- Immunity system. The weaker is immune system, the stronger is effect on the player;
- New biome called Ancient Forest. There you can find unique herbs that are used to prepare potions against viruses and bacteria;
- Machine that makes medicines from virus samples that are currently on the player;
- Bio Armor that gives protection against some types of viruses and bacteria;
- Effects does not disappear after player death or dimensional traveling.
- Battle bacteria and unique bacteria creation;
- New viruses and bacteria;
- More useful herbs;
- New machines
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10 updates
Bionisation Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Bionisation Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Bionisation Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Bionisation-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Bionisation Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Bionisation Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
Download Links Bionisation Mod for 1.11.2, 1.12, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10
- For Minecraft 1.11 – Not released yet
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – Bionisation_1.7.10_1.0.3