Biome Bundle Mod is one of those mods which you rarely come across in the world of minecraft. This is because it has got some really mouth-watering and unique features which every minecraft player will always find useful in one way or the other. The truth is that very few mods will make the kind of crazy additions to the world of minecraft the way BiomeBundle mod has been able to do. This mod doesn’t only add well over four hundred biomes but it is also a world generator which is customized in nature. You will never understand the importance of these features and additions until you have need for them.
The biomes added have got structures which tend to be well over 2000. These could be villages, dungeons, caves, rocks, trees and lots of others. The best part is that these are all highly customized. Some of the features of this mod include:
- Biomes as well as terrain which are high customized
- Generation of custom ore
- Mob spawn tend to have rules which are custom
- Objects which are custom
- Custom structures
How to install Biome Bundle Mod
This guide will explain how to install Biome Bundle Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2, 1.8.9 and older versions.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Mod file bellow.
- Biome Bundle has been created using Open Terrain Generator (required).
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Mod.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Download Biome Bundle Mod for Minecraft
All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Official Thread.