BiblioCraft Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4/1.12.2 is a mod created aesthetically pleasing to minecraft aiming to add bookshelves, but with the great growth of mod was implemented many interesting news for minecraft.
BiblioCraft mod is much more than just a mod shelves, created at the beginning of 2013 he came to revolutionize the game, the spacing of the problem has always been a great challenge for all Minecraft players. However, with the emergence of this mod, you can be sure that such a challenge was defeated, not only that, but now you have the opportunity to evaluate many other things as professional book case and tool racks. This mod simply makes life easier with the addition of about 8 new storage blocks.
Among the addition of enchanted books and books written in vanilla and many mods as Mystcraft, Thaumcraft, Minechem, ComputerCraft, Redpower and so on always try to add many useful types of books, this mod was created to try to organize these books, as minecraft know has in enough books, however carry it in inventory or even keep in chests would be something unnecessary, with the addition of racks now you can keep the books on shelves and organize your home.
One of the great new features of the latest versions of Bibliocraft mod is that has been added other types of racks, now you can also organize and present, their armor with a shelf specially made for this, has also been added shelving to display portions, tools and weapons. The goal is to make the player feel more involved with the game, can have the best items exposed to be able to choose from, and also to decorate your home, not having to be at the mercy of chests to store your items.
It was created by Joseph D. Sinclair. and is available for versions of minecraft 1.10.2, 1.8.9, 1.7.10 and 1.6, if you find bugs do not forget to tell the mod development team, help them to make the game much better, follow carefully mod installation process to avoid problems with your game, download links are below.
Bibliocraft Change Log:
- *Fixed the custom paintings being inverted when rendered in the painting frames
- *Fixed a crash sponge forge
- *Fixed a random rendering crash that occurred in different situations including when changing worlds without shutting down the game.
- *Armor stand is now a wooden block that comes in 7 base styles including a framed armor stand that can be used on the Furniture Paneler .
- *Bookcase, Shelf, Potion Shelf, Tool Rack, and the Clock now have 3 offset positions that can shift blocks to the center or front of a block. Right click with a screw gun or a hand drill to shift the position.
- *Reading glasses now support more blocks and display the text in the HUD instead of the world and now supports revealing more information about certain items on BiblioCraft blocks.
- *Shelves and Potion Shelves can now easily be used from the front or back
- *Desk Bell has been retextured.
- *About 80% of the code for this mod was rewritten from the ground up to support the new rendering system and improve overall code behind the mod. This is the reason BiblioCraft is becoming version 2.0.0.
- *All models are now OBJ models and the remaining Java based models were removed.
BiblioCraft Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download BiblioCraft Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BiblioCraft Mod – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”