BetterAchievements Mod 1.11 is a mod that has its origin from the achievement screen. Its functionalities and features have been upgraded a lot to ensure that you have the ultimate experience. If you are a minecraft player who is very familiar with achievement screen then there is no doubt that a mod such as BetterAchievements will definitely excite you.
With this mod at your disposal during your minecraft adventure, there are so many things that you will be able to do. One great thing that you will love about this mod is that pages can be easily changed without any stress as all you need to do is make good use of your arrow keys.
BetterAchievements Mod Features
With a mod such as BetterAchievements, there is no doubt that you will never run short of excitement in the course of your minecraft adventure. This is the due to the functionalities that it adds to the game. Some of them are:
- Every achievement page has its own tab.
- If you scroll on the tabs, you will find additional tabs.
- The colors of your arrows can be set.
- Achievements in creative can be easily unlocked when you right click on them.
- User settable tab icons (by middle clicking on an achievement on the page, off by default. Can also be set text wise in the config)
- Unlock achievements in creative by right clicking on them.
- Use of IMC message to register a page icon (no interface implementation needed)
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievements
- Set Background colour
- Custom Icon Renderer
- Custom Tooltip Renderer
- In depth control of the rendering of your achievement page
- Custom background
- Set custom arrow colours (this will override user settings)
- Scale on load
- Position on load, center around an achievement
- Min and Max scale
- Page Icon on the tab (with interface instead of IMC message
- The API includes a helper class for colours
BetterAchievements Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BetterAchievements Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the BetterAchievements file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded BetterAchievements-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BetterAchievements Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BetterAchievements Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”