Better Sprinting Mod 1.16/1.15.2 has been built to make sure that a player can sprint at his own discretion with the use of a button. The sprinting is automatic as it will start once you give the command by pressing the button. If you think that you usually enjoy the traditional way of running during the course of your minecraft adventure, you may have to see this one first as it will totally have your mind blown away.
Better Sprinting Mod is highly rated amongst minecraft players. This is perhaps due to the fact that it has been discovered to be very useful in lots of regards. Just imagine having to run faster than you use to in the past. Running and moving faster are not the only things that you will benefit once you start making use of this mod today. This is because it has also been designed to make you fly with great ease.
The only problem with this mod is that you will be interrupted in the process of sprinting once you fall or get hit in any way. This doesn’t mean it is not a mod that you should not have as it has been designed to take your minecraft experience to the next levels.
Better Sprinting Mod Features
– Sprint Hold key with an obvious function
– Sprint Toggle key which toggles between sprinting and walking
– Sneak Toggle key which toggles sneaking (opening GUIs makes you stand up until you close it)
– Option to turn on/off double tapping W
– Flying speed boost in creative mode (hold the sprint key)
– Option for sprinting in all directions (SP ONLY)
– Option to disable the mod without having to uninstall it
– Quickly access Better Sprinting settings in-game using O (can be configured)
– Slowly access Better Sprinting settings from the Controls menu
– Optional update notifications (checked once a day)
– The mod can also be installed on a server, and the /bettersprinting admin command lets you enable special features or automatically disable the mod on client side when people join
– If you don’t have a Forge server, you can read all about implementing your own mod/plugin to benefit from the features
Better Sprinting Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Better Sprinting file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Better-Sprinting-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Better Sprinting Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”