Better PVP Mod is a mod that adds useful features to Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2, it is great for battles in PVP Servers and survival mode.
The majority of minecraft players tend to play Minecraft alone, just exploring and creating things, however at a certain point of the game you will encounter mobs and will need a certain experiences fighting, and that’s what the Better PVP Mod will you help, will prepare you for the world of minecraft, making it easier to experience and refining its great potential.
Better PVP Mod has a minimap, to guide you and make you better understand where you are, and where the challenges require you to attend. The mod does a good job when it comes to game-play it offers you hundreds of possibilities that you will attract more to Minecraft 1.10.2.
If you are tired of disadvantage servers, this is your perfect opportunity to do the same with their opponents, Better PVP Mod offers many clues and make the player more alert, these are some of the unique features of this mod.
If you are a player who likes to portions there this other great benefit because the Better PVP Mod will make you better understand the effects of the portions, your vision will be fully improved thus giving you an edge in combat and exploration game, remembering that invisible players can appear at any time in survivel mode.
The mod will not damage anything your game, since you knife setup correctly and use the mods required in the installation, however pay close attention, this mod can give serious problems to your account in minecraft if you between servers that are against this type of mod, for that thou mayst see them! the server rules, thus avoiding to be banned from your favorite server, if the server is against this type of mod, mod disable and re-enable only when playing in survivel.
Better PVP Mod Features
- Mini-map interface – works above and under ground. Has togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes. Can display all types of entities in customizable colours. You can also set your own waypoints. Waypoints can be teleported to if a player has permission to do so. Each server, world and dimension will have separate sets of waypoints. Press “B” to create a waypoint. Press “U” to list all the waypoints.
- Interfaces displaying various info about your character like potion effect status and armour status.
- Quick use – action bar-like system of key binds that can automatically use a set item in your hot bar without having to switch away from your currently held item. Holding the key bind lets you keep using the item like if you were holding the right mouse button. For example: placing torched, TNT, throwing potions, eating food, drinking.
- Better sprint – sprint without having to hold forward key (W). Uses the vanilla sprint key.
- Toggle sneak – allows you to toggle your sneak ON/OFF and stay sneaking without having to hold anything.
- Notification system – on-screen notifications for various things such as low hunger, low HP, danger of explosion, being shot by arrow(s).
- Customization – the mod gives you infinite possibilities for customization through edit mode and ingame settings.
Better PVP Mod 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Better PVP Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download Better PVP Mod.
- Open the Mods folder for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the files to your Mods folder (once downloaded Minecraft Forge and test it should auto create this folder).
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Better PVP Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Better PVP Mod – Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”