Better Combat Mod 1.11.2 has been brought into existence to add more excitement to the game of minecraft. There is no doubt that one of the most active parts of minecraft is the combating aspect. This is perhaps the reason why most minecraft players do prefer such mods as compared to those mods which focus on other aspects of the game.
However, despite how combat has been emphasized on in the game, there are still some shortcomings and one of them is its customizability. Better Combat Mod has been designed to correct this aspect of the game by making some important changes.
Better Combat Mod brings in some changes that are configurable in the game of minecraft. The best part is that you can tweak these changes and make them function just the way you would want them to. One of its most notable features is that players can have weapons equipped in their off – hand and at the same time make use of them to attack as usual. This is the dual weapon shield.
This is a mod that will take a lot of practice to get used to. However, once you do, there is no doubt that you will want more of it.
Configurable changes (configurable in the mod options)
- – Refound energy on missing an attack
- Melee attacks that don’t hit the target won’t trigger the attack cooldown
- – Longer attack
- Melee attacks gain +1 block range
- – Wider attack
- Melee attacks hit in a wider area (easier to land hit)
- – Attacks require full energy
- You may only attack if your energy is full (disabled by default)
- – Random crits
- Melee attacks have now 30% chance to critically strike, critical strikes can no longer be forced by falling
- – Attack and sprint
- Attacking an enemy while sprinting will no longer interrupt your sprint
- – Weaker left arm
- Attacks with your offhand deals 50% less damage
- – More swipe animation
- Every items can tbrigger the sword swipe animation
- – Additional hit sound
- Add an additional sound when striking a target
- – Additional crit sound
- Add an additional sound when a critical strike happens
Better Combat Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Better Combat Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Better Combat Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Better-Combat-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Better Combat Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Better Combat Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”