BdLib Mod 1.16/1.15.2 is a mod that was designed to ensure that duplicated and redundant codes are gotten rid of without stress. It is a library which contains common code that is brought into existence by bdew. If you’ve got a mod such as Gendustry, then you may definitely need this mod so as to make it function without stress. It should be noted that this mod was primarily created to help other mods work very well the way that they are expected to. This means that it is something that you may not be able to do without if you really want to fully explore your world of minecraft beyond what you already know.
Here Are The Features of BdLib Mod
BdLib is a mod that will make your whole adventure and experience in the game of minecraft to be very easy. This is because it corrects the shortcomings of other mods by making sure that only important codes are used eventually. Some of its features are:
- Other mods which make use of it apart from Gendustry are: Pressure Pipes, Advanced Generators, AE2 Stuff and Compacter
- The codes that are used by other mods are generic in nature.
- Fixed isSameItem derp
- Fixed addStackToHandler/addStackToSlots derpiness
- Workaround for log spam with BlockDrops (fixes #202)
- Split BaseBlock/BaseItem into a mixin (for use with vanilla base
- TileBaseProcessor now extends TileDataSlotsTicking
- Misc.iconName now returns ResourceLocation
- Catch items/blocks trying to register without name
- Added a way to update dataslots without sending notifications
- Updated dependencies and forge
- Fixed DataSlotGameProfile producing borked NBT
- Fixed tile entity sync problems
- Implemented rendering for covers
BdLib Mod 1.16 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BdLib Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the BdLib file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded BdLib-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BdLib Mod for Minecraft 1.16/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BdLib Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”