Baubles Mod 1.16.2/1.15.2 is a mod which has the feature of an addon mod that is made use of by other mods during the process of addition of inventories in the game of minecraft. Baubles mod can help other mods in your world of minecraft to function effectively and make it more exciting than it is at the moment. Through this mod, more slots are added. If you want to access the bubbles inventory, you need to have the “b” key pressed. If you are going to be assessing your bubbles inventories all the time, it will be a very good idea to have the inventory key remapped. This can enable easy access at any time. It is through its API that other mods can effectively make use of it.
Its Benefits To The Minecraft World
Baubles mod has been able to bring lots of optimism to every minecraft player. This is based on the fact that everyone is benefiting in one way or other through its introduction. One major benefit of this mod is that it enables other mods to function effectively. Another benefit that is worthy of note is the fact that it has brought lots of diversification into the game of minecraft through the addition of new slots.
Baubles Mod Features and Changelog
Check out some features and the latest news of the mod.
- Baubles Mod Features
- There is very little content that is added
- The added slots are: two ring slots, belt, amulet, charm and body
- – Catch edge-case crash if a player is somehow ‘ticked’ before the world has finished loading.
- – Prevent a crash if mods assume certain passed parameters won’t be null. Naughty.
- – Emptied bauble slots will sync once again
- – Added some defaults to the api to reduce implementing class clutter
- – Added command line (/baubles) for ops to view and clear a players baubles inventory
- – By popular demand I added 3 more bauble slots: head, body and charm
- – Added IRenderBauble. This is an item interface that allows baubles to be rendered on the players body or head. Heavily based of the renderer used by Botania (Thanks Vazkii!)
Baubles Mod Installation 1.16.2
This guide will explain how to install Baubles Mod for Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Baubles file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%\.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded baubles-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Baubles Mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Baubles Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”