BasseBombeCraft Mod 1.11.2 has been created by its developers to enhance the functionalities of BasseBombe and make it look more mature and perfect for minecraft players’ experiences to be great. Its additions are what BasseBombeCraft Mod need to keep going which are over 64 idols and books.
The additions of this minecraft mod are just great that you wouldn’t want to miss out on any of them for any reason. This is because they have been designed to meet all your needs with zero compromise. Making use of the BasseBombeCraft Mod tab gives you the power to have all the items accessed. If you want to have items built, you may have to make use of recipes.
You have different items with their unique functions which can greatly contribute to your minecraft experience. For instance, there is the staff of exploding fist which makes it possible for terraforming to happen.
You also have staff of flower love power which makes it easy for BasseBombeCraft Mod to engage in gardening process with great amount of ease. These additions are just a tip of the iceberg as this mod has been designed to give you a series of different additions that you may not be able to do without.
BasseBombeCraft Mod 1.19 for Minecraft 1.11
This release adds the item:
- Book of Raining Llamas
- Book of Exploding Fist
- Estatic Flight Idol
- Beast Charming Idol
- Book of angry squid also spawns squid when a block is hit
- Fixed bug in Book of angry squid which caused squid not to spawn
- Idol is also activated if carried in left hand (as the offhand item)
- Extends duration of cobweb, ice block and lava block
- Naturalize Idol creates flowers in an expanding spiral
- Rainbownize Idol creates rainbow blocks in an expanding spiral
- Refactored the explosion staff into the Book of Exploding Fist
- Adjusted the size of graphics for books and idols
BasseBombeCraft Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BasseBombeCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the BasseBombeCraft file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded BasseBombeCraft-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BasseBombeCraft Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BasseBombeCraft Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”