Baconators Mod 1.11.2 is a mod that has been designed to ensure that activities in the game of minecraft which are considered tedious can be easily streamlined. One thing that you will love about this mod is its highly configurable nature which makes it to be very easy to make use of by minecraft players regardless of their knowledge and skills in the game. This means that you can adjust the way you want it to be any time you feel like.
The items introduced by this mod are very unique in every sense in that they have different circumstances that they can be effectively put to use. Simply put, this is a mod which ensures that lots of activities that you used to do in the course of your adventure are completely automated.
With this mod around, you don’t need to bother about the food that you will be eating when your huger level is increasing. There are four different items that have been added by this mod which are: the Darkonator, the Jerkynator, the Clukinator and also the Baconator. Each item is meant to be used for different food items specifically.
- Baconator types can be enabled/disabled.
- Extended tooltips can be enabled/disabled.
- Customizable storage capacity. (default: 128 (2 stacks))
- Accepted food is customizable per Baconator item.
- Sneak (while holding) to fill it with food from your inventory.
- Sneak & Mouseover to see what food can be stored.
- Right-click when hungry to feed. (default food behavior)
- Sneak & right-click to enable/disable auto-feeding.
- Found an issue? Use the Github Issue tracker to report them!
- Awesome suggestions are always welcome!
- Modpack creators are free to add this mod in their packs.
(default food: Cooked Chicken)
(default food: Bread)
(default food: Cooked Porkchop)
(default food: Cooked Beef)
Baconators Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Baconators Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Baconators file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Baconators-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Baconators Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Baconators Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”