The BackyardCraft Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4 is really unique in it‘s own way. It focuses on making the game incredibly realistic without these blocky kind of textures. For example the villagers are creepier than ever since they have an imprinted real life face on them. Also, though the lava doesn‘t look that nice in the modpack, it really adds to the realism, making it close to real life.
The BackyarCraft Resource Pack is without a doubt one of the few resource packs that actually have different resolutions to choose from. From 512x resolution to 64x. If your computer is not the best for running resource packs. I‘m sure you can still handle this one since it focuses on that everyone can use it even without having to go download the lowest resolution possible. I would advice you to download Optifine HD Mod with the BackyardCraft Resource pack for the best experience. Which is available on this website as well.
- Changed houstonia flower texture
- Added blaze powder item texture
- Added book writable item texture
- Added minecart texture
- Added normal minecart item texture
- Added chest minecart item texture
- Added furnace minecart item texture
- Added hopper minecart item texture
- Added tnt minecart item texture
- Changed diamond ore texture
- Changed emerald ore texture
- Changed spruce log textures
- Added banner item texture
- Added spectral arrow item texture
- Changed a painting
- Compressed 64×64 version
BackyardCraft Resource Pack 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install BackyardCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.11 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the BackyardCraft Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack“ which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download BackyardCraft Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official BackyardCraft Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.11, 1.10.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x – [512x, 256x, 128x, 64x and 32x]
- Download BackyardCraft Resource-Pack