Autofish Mod 1.11.2 has been created to ensure that as you go on your journey, there are no hitches when it comes to feeling hungry. There are different things that you can use fishing for in the game of minecraft. This could be eating or even having access to armors, magic books, rear gear and so on. If you really want to get the best of fishing as you go on your minecraft adventure then this mod will be there for you.
This is because it has been created to ensure that your fishing process is smoother than ever before. What you are just required to do here is to have your line cast and this powerful mod will handle the rest in an automatic way.
How To Get The Best of This Mod
If you want to enjoy this mod, ensure that you have set lots of fishing rods. These rods should be set in your hotkey bar. This will enable the mod to do an automatic after rod break. It has been designed to enable minecraft players such as you to fish for long periods of time.
Autofish Mod Changelog
• Updated to Minecraft 1.11.2
• Added Aquaculture rods to config by default
• Fixed compatibility with Aquaculture and other mods
• Added delay between ClearLag recasts
• Added a slight delay after the ClearLag message is displayed
• Added option to change recast delay time in the config file
• Fixed a bug where it would only autofish in the overworld while in singleplayer
• Removed recaster – it was unnecessary and confused users
• Can now recast upon seeing a message in chat (such as the message displayed when the ClearLag plugin removes fish hook entities) – the regex can be configured in the config file, but by default it’s set to the ClearLag’s default message
Autofish Mod Usage
• Configurable key (V by default) to open a GUI for changing individual settings.
• Very simple to use, just cast the fishing rod into the water once, and it will automatically reel in at the correct time and recast after a couple second wait.
• Enable Autofish – Toggles the entire mod on or off.
• Enable MultiRod – After using up a rod, it will try to auto switch to the next one in your hotbar if it exists, so you can fish for extended periods of time with multiple rods. (Switches to the first rod in your hotbar after each reel)
• Stop fishing before rods break – Ignores fishing rods once they are almost broken. This is useful if you have an enchanted fishing rod and you don’t want it to break.
Autofish Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Autofish Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Autofish Mod file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Autofish-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Autofish Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Autofish Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”