Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2 has been designed to help you out in the process of picking items automatically from the ground. The game of minecraft can be simply boring most especially when you have to do something such as having loot picked up in a manual way. It is something that you can’t do without because it is the only means of acquiring other items. That is why Auto Pickup Mod has been created which is to help you out and fully automate the process of picking up your items whenever they happen to fall on the ground.
Not only is manually picking up items in the course of adventure tedious as it is also time consuming. You need something to fast track the process and ensure that you are doing other things that are more important with your time. With it as you move on, you will not have to bother any more about which item has been picked and the ones that haven’t.
Best of all is that it has a highly customizable feature which allows you to be selective on the items that you should pick and the ones that you shouldn’t. You can say the developers of this minecraft mod have really done a great job.
This works with all modded items!
- shooting a bow
- killing mobs
- killing mobs with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- mining ores (fortune, silk touch, etc. still apply)
- breaking blocks
- breaking blocks with inventories (applies to all items in the inventory)
- destroying entities that drop items (paintings, minecarts, armor stands, etc.)
- and more!
- Ported to MC 1.11
- Added support for Forge’s version checker
- New preset commands added that allow a collection of items to be added to or removed from the blacklist easily!
- Added pick-up sound when items are picked up automatically
- Fixed tab completion errors
- Tab completion now works with items that have metadata
- Configurations now save properly
- The AutoAdd feature is now disabled by default
- Breaking blocks that drop xp now correctly moves the xp to the player
Auto Pickup Mod 1.11.2 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Auto Pickup file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded Auto-Pickup-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Auto Pickup Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Auto Pickup Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
[su_service title=”Download Links Auto Pickup Mod for 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and 1.7.10 ” icon=”icon: cloud-download”][/su_service]
[su_row][su_column size=”0/0″][/su_column] [su_column size=”4/5″]
- For Minecraft 1.11 – AutoPickup-1.11-2.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – AutoPickup-1.10.2-2.3.jar
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – AutoPickup-1.9.4-2.2.jar
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – AutoPickup-1.7.10-2.1.jar