The ArvetixPvP Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is without a doubt extremely effecient for those who participate in the PvP aspect of Minecraft. They offer a lot of visuals and textures that improves your PvP experience of Minecraft. Including outlining the ores so you can see them way better in caves, with or without any torches.
The color palette of the ArvetixPvP is a lot brighter than the default texture pack, making it better in caves, and just Minecraft in general to PvP. The pack is also optimized in a way to not affect the frame-rate of the user. So they make the frame-rate very stable so people PvPing don‘t have to experience as much lag spikes.
The pack is 64x resolution which is a little high, but the way the pack is optimized people with even low-end computers might be able to run it. If you‘re into the PvP aspect of Minecraft, using the ArvetixPvP Resource Pack might be very efficient for you, you might not know what you‘re missing out on.
ArvetixPvP Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install ArvetixPvP Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the ArvetixPvP Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download ArvetixPvP Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official ArvetixPvP Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”