Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack 1.12 and 1.11.2 is one of those packs which may sound strange but its functions in the minecraft community has been well noticed by both the professional players and newbies. It draws its inspiration from Pokemon universe and it isn’t actually difficult to see why. This means that through it, the environment which Pokemon has been known for and gotten popular over the years is successfully replicated in the world of minecraft.
Pokemon got very popular back then due to one thing which was its art style which was rather uncommon and unique at the same time. It is just one of those crazy combinations that will leave you amazed and asking for more once you have a taste of it. The visuals of this pack are phenomenon and you can be rest assured that you have never seen anything like them before. The game of minecraft is all about outstanding visuals and Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack has been able to uphold such values through its wonderful features and functionalities.
Its resolution is 32×32 which means that your PC will have to be above average in terms of properties to enjoy what it has to offer. However, if you can have a taste of it, you will be wondering what took you this long to start using it in your world.
Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack 1.12 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack for Minecraft 1.12 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Download the Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack.
- Download OptiFine or MCPatcher.
- For MCPatcher HD:
- In the main patcher window, click the Add (+) button.
- Select the zip file containing the Texture you wish to apply.
- Click ‘Patch’ button.
- For OptiFine:
- after installing it, open your minecraft launcher.
- Click on Options -> Resource Packs -> open up the “Resource packs folder”.
- Drag the .zip file of your Texture Pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder.
EXTRA: How to use Texture with Shaders Mod
- Download and Install the Optifine Mod
- Download desired shaders pack, such as GLSL Shaders or Sonic Ether’s Unbelievable Shaders
- Launch Minecraft with the Optifine profile.
- Go to Options -> Video Settings and Shaders.
- Open the shaders pack folder and place the zippered shaders file in your shaderpacks folder
- Select the shaders you installed.
If you do not like this resource pack and want to try another, I recommend you “” which was also updated to Minecraft 1.11 and is very beautiful.
Note: If your minecraft “Crash” initializing a resource pack means you did something wrong, or your computer does not fulfill the minimum requirements. Check the version of your OptiFine, and see if really OptiFine is running with your minecraft, also recommend seeing your version of Java, it updates often and it is essential to have minecraft with the power graph at most.
Note²: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack for Minecraft
“All Resource Packs (Texture Packs) on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator, follow the download links below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Annahstas Beastrinia Resource Pack Minecraft Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”