Aether II Mod 1.14.2/1.13.2/1.12.2 is an amazing mod that adds a new dimension with many items, blocks and tools for Minecraft 1.14.2 Certainly one of the best mod for Minecraft dimension.
How are you going to conquer dungeons with your friends without having a way to meet? The Aether II mod is built on the Minecraft Forge API, allowing an easy way to create and manage multiplayer servers Aether!
Players who went to the Nether in Minecraft know it’s a dark and dangerous place, full of deadly falls and pools of molten lava, not to mention a slew of nasty enemies wanting to rip the head of the player. In addition to the normal world and The End, The Nether is one of the only areas to explore in the game, which is relatively little for a so innovative game.
The Aether 2 is a mod for Minecraft that adds a whole new area, which is like heaven, for lack of a better word. There are beautiful sky, the whole landscape with beautiful colors, different plants, flowers and trees and even new mobs, including angels and other winged villains.
The tools of the normal minecraft world have low efficiency in harvesting and mining blocks in the Aether, so use your hands to crafting would be faster than using diamond tools. normal torches and fire can not be used in Aether, although the water brought from the upper world works properly. This way you are limited to using the tools properly created in the Aether, is a new experience to the game.
When a player falls from a Aether island they will not fall into the void, instead they will leave the Aether and be generated on top of its original portal in the sky in the normal world and fall straight down, so that is advised to put water around your portal or they will die from fall damage. Death falls on Aether it can also be prevented by Aether items that are dropped by mobs that give the player the ability to not take falling damage.
Aether II Changelog:
- Added new improved textures to dungeon mobs.
- Made gloves enchantable.
- Added Japonese, Spanish, Russian, Finnish and Korean language support.
- Heavily buffed Zephyr spawn rate to increase difficulty.
- Aerbunnies now dismount when inside a block.
- Made the Aether World burnable.
- Changed skyroot bucket recipe.
- Altered continuum Orb Item Whitelist.
- Improved Thai translation.
How to Install Aether II Mod?
This guide will explain how to install Aether II Mod for Minecraft 1.10 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
1. Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
2. Press Start, type %AppData%.
3. Find and open the folder .minecraft.
4. Now go to the mods folder (if this folder does not exist, you can create one).
5. Copy the Aether II Mod JAR file to the “mods” folder.
6. Open you Minecraft Launcher and select the profile of the forge you just installed.
Note: If you are still having to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Conclusion: This is a great mod that can be played with CraftGuide Mod, to teach all recipes.
Download Aether II Mod 1.14.2
- For Minecraft 1.10, 1.9, 1.8, 1.7:
Stop worrying about updates.
Stay up to date automatically with the official Aether II launcher.
http://www.aetherii.com/downloads Don't want the launcher? We've got everything you need for manual install the Aether II Mod.