Actually Additions Mod 1.12 is a mod that was brought into being by Ellpeck and just as the name sounds; it has been designed to bring in lots of different additions to the game of minecraft, it is a mod that has been created to make your adventure more exciting and breathtaking through its unique additions. With this mod at your disposal, your minecraft mods adventure can become far more exciting than you can imagine. Have you ever imagined that different gadgets with their specific functionalities could be added to the game of minecraft? One thing that most minecraft players have come to love about this mod is the different tools that it offers.
Actually Additions Mod Features
Actually additions has been able to bring in lots of dynamism into the world of minecraft that for the very first time players are spoilt with lots of options regarding the different tools to use.
- It has an in – game documentation feature
- It has reconstruction lenses
- There is the existence of its more tools feature
- It has item repairer
- There is the existence of more food feature
- There is little vanilla tweaks
- There is Ore doubling feature
- There is the leaf eating generator
- There are portion rings
- And many more
Actually Additions Mod Changelog
If you are curious to see some of the changes to minecraft 1.11, read below.
- Made Filters be consumed when placing them into filter slots
- Added Laser Relay in/out config. Hold a Laser Wrench for more info.
- Fix a crash with the miner
- Fix the XP Solidifier texture
- Fix the reconstructor never using more than 1000 RF
- Fix a crash that sometimes happens when placing down container blocks
- Fix the Fermenting Barrel crashing with a missing compound
- Made the crusher quieter
- Made the reconstructor convert without needing blocks in front
- Added more booklet quotes ~O_O~
- Fix Diamatine armor not having a texture
- Fix Jam Villager sometimes producing infinite emeralds
- Added the ability to farm cactus in the Farmer
- Added the ability to farm Nether Wart in the Farmer
- Fix the placer not working
- Make fluid handling blocks side independent
- Added the ability to add custom farmer behaviors to the API
- Dropped IInventory Support
Actually Additions Mod 1.11 Installation
This guide will explain how to install Actually Additions Mod for Minecraft 1.11, 1.11.2 and older versions. All download links can be find below.
- Update you Minecraft for the mod version.
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API.
- Download the Actually Additions file.
- Open the Mods folder, for that go in Start and Run: %appdata%.minecraft/mods.
- Drag the downloaded ActuallyAdditions-x.x.x.jar into the “mods” folder.
- Open your Minecraft launcher and make sure to use the profile the forge api created.
Note: If you are still having problems to download or install the file, do not hesitate to ask for help in the comments below, we will respond in less than 24 hours.
Download Actually Additions Mod for Minecraft
“All Mods on this site are posted on third party sites, or were not hosted by us, we keep the original download link created by the creator of mods, follow the download link below. If the version that you want to download is not listed in the download links below, visit the official Actually Additions Mod Official Thread. If you were still not able to find the right version for you, please leave us a comment and we will be providing the download link.”
- For Minecraft 1.12 – ActuallyAdditions-1.12-r111
- For Minecraft 1.11 – ActuallyAdditions-1.11-r89
- For Minecraft 1.10.2 – ActuallyAdditions-1.10.2-r88
- For Minecraft 1.9.4 – ActuallyAdditions-1.9.4-r45
- For Minecraft 1.8.9 – ActuallyAdditions-1.8.9-r26
- For Minecraft 1.7.10 – ActuallyAdditions-1.7.10-r21